Books I've read in 2016
One of my goals every year is to read more books. I read a lot I must say but it is always good to read more and add knowledge to your brain. After I’ve found Audible things got easier. I can listen to an Audiobook while I’m at the gym or walking down on the streets. You can also find a lot of Audiobooks on YouTube.
What I want with this kind of post is to share my book list with everybody and maybe have some discussions about it. If you have some suggestion please don’t hesitate to tell me. Reading is awesome and opens your mind. You become more proficient and your way of thinking changes. You become better with both speaking and writing. If you don’t have reading habit please change it now.
With all of that being said, here is the list:
- Hackeando Tudo (90 Hábitos Para Mudar o Rumo de Uma Geração) – Raiam dos Santos
- Wall Street (A Saga De Um Jovem Brasileiro Na Bolsa de Nova York) – Raiam dos Santos
- Turismo Ousadia: Como Conquistar o Mundo Ainda Jovem – Raiam dos Santos
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich – Tim Ferriss
- Classe Econômica: Europa Comunista – Raiam dos Santos
- Fragmentos de um programador: Artigos e insights da carreira de um profissional – Phil Calçado
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World – Cal Newport
- Soft Skills: The Software Developers Life’s Manual – John Sonmez
- Building Microservices: Designing Fine-Grained Systems – Sam Newman
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
- Rework – Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
- The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
- Manual de Persuasão do FBI – Jack Schafer & Marvin Karlins
- The Girl on the Train – Paula Hawkins
- Barabbas – Pär Lagerkvist
- Be Obsessed or Be Average – Grant Cardone
- Missão Paulo Coelho – Raiam dos Santos
Hope you enjoyed the list and wait for more books next year.