One of my goals this year was to read more books. And after I’ve found Audible things got way easier. I can listen to an Audiobook while I’m at the gym or walking down on the streets. You can also find a lot of Audiobooks on Youtube.
What I wish with this post is to share my book list with everybody and discuss about some books I read. If you have some suggestion, please leave a comment below.
Reading is awesome and open your mind. You become more proficient and your brain and your way of thinking changes. You start to think quickly and become better with words and writing. If you don’t have reading habit please change it now. Start reading and I bet you will like it.
Ok, no more talking. Here are the books I read in 2016:
- Hackeando Tudo (90 Hábitos Para Mudar o Rumo de Uma Geração) – Raiam dos Santos
- Wall Street (A Saga De Um Jovem Brasileiro Na Bolsa de Nova York) – Raiam dos Santos
- Turismo Ousadia: Como Conquistar o Mundo Ainda Jovem – Raiam dos Santos
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich – Tim Ferriss
- Classe Econômica: Europa Comunista – Raiam dos Santos
- Fragmentos de um programador: Artigos e insights da carreira de um profissional – Phil Calçado
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World – Cal Newport
- Soft Skills: The Software Developers Life’s Manual – John Sonmez
- Building Microservices: Designing Fine-Grained Systems – Sam Newman
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
- Rework – Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
- The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
- Manual de Persuasão do FBI – Jack Schafer & Marvin Karlins
- The Girl on the Train – Paula Hawkins
- Barabbas – Pär Lagerkvist
- Be Obsessed or Be Average – Grant Cardone
- Missão Paulo Coelho – Raiam dos Santos
Hope you enjoyed the list and wait for more books in 2017.